Shhh. Do you hear it? Do you are feeling it? That’s proper: It’s an precise huge battle week!
We’re again with one other episode of Prophets of Goom this week and we’ve received a LOT on the plate, as we preview Oleksandr Usyk’s rematch with Anthony Joshua and extra weekend motion, talk about Adrien Broner’s withdrawal from Saturday’s Showtime card, plus Teofimo Lopez’s return this previous weekend and extra!
As at all times, thanks a lot for listening! Inform your folks who don’t care about boxing and can marvel why you’re bothering them!
A fast rundown of the matters:
- 0:00:00 Introduction!
- 0:01:47 Preview: Usyk vs Joshua 2! Lastly, an precise huge battle! And a few respectable undercard matchups!
- 0:20:50 Preview: Figueroa vs Lipinets, plus dialogue of Adrien Broner’s withdrawal and the undercard bouts (Be aware: We recorded this earlier than Figueroa vs Lipinets was official, and this part would possibly sound a little bit uneven as a result of I attempted to edit it to the place it wasn’t laborious to get via all of the “I hear Lipinets, however I dunno!” stuff, which was only a mistake on our finish, in hindsight we must always have simply talked about it as we knew it was going to be)
- 0:30:45 Preview: Navarrete vs Baez and an actual sleeper battle on the prelims
- 0:36:24 Intermission: Moose and Scooter are going via previous man puberty
- 0:45:00 Assessment: Teofimo Lopez has returned! How did he look? What’s the outlook? Look again on the look and stay up for the outlook! LOOK!! Plus notes on Xander Zayas, Duke Ragan, and Troy Isley
- 0:58:40 Tevin Farmer and Mickey Bey received caught up in an all-time boxing shitshow on Friday
- 1:06:58 Information of the Week: Eubank vs Benn, Bivol vs Zurdo WBA order, Taylor vs Ponce IBF order, David Lemieux retires
If the embeddable participant doesn’t present or be just right for you, we’re on Apple, Spotify, Stitcher, Amazon/Audible, Google, iHeart, Deezer, and a number of other different apps! You can even immediately download the MP3 here. There may be NSFW language.