After defeating the 4 major Bishops in Cult of the Lamb, you’ll break the final seal that results in the central chamber. There, you’ve gotten the chance to face off towards the sport’s final problem. Right here’s our Cult of the Lamb remaining boss information that can assist you defeat The One Who Waits and see the doable endings of the marketing campaign.
Notice: We’ll have a Cult of the Lamb guides and options hub quickly, so keep tuned. Likewise, please be reminded that this information incorporates spoilers.
Cult of the Lamb remaining boss and endings information – The way to beat The One Who Waits
Getting 20 followers
Though the central doorway can have its seal damaged, you gained’t be capable to go to the ultimate space till you’ve gotten 20 followers. Our suggestion, subsequently, is to have sufficient to open the Silk Cradle space in order to not grow to be closely hampered by micromanagement. Then, as you’re out and about exploring, attempt to get extra followers with out essentially changing them.
When you’ve taken out Shamura to destroy the final seal, you possibly can then recruit the remainder of the characters ready in your summoning circle. With 20 members of your flock, you possibly can head to the sanctum to get teleported to the sector.
Cult of the Lamb endings
There are a few key endings in Cult of the Lamb. You may watch the dangerous ending with none hassles when you’re within the enviornment. There, The One Who Waits will entice all of your remaining followers, whereas telling you that it’s good to be sacrificed so he can rise as soon as extra.
You will have two choices:
- Settle for – Selecting this may trigger the shackled god to elevate your character and bleed him dry. It is a brief ending scene that’s adopted by the credit. You’ll then return to the principle menu so you possibly can load your save.
- Refuse – This results in the boss battle and the great ending (when you’re profitable in your endeavor).
The One Who Waits – Section 1
Cult of the Lamb‘s remaining boss struggle towards The One Who Waits has a number of phases. Through the first part, you’ll battle his two lieutenants, Baal and Aym. Listed here are their skills:
- Depraved Attendants – The miniboss summons a number of mobs that may assault you.
- Ripper Spikes – A number of spikes will journey alongside the bottom.
- Flame Circle – The miniboss will solid 4 circles that may fly straight to your final location.
- Ripper Spikes – Much like Baal’s capacity.
After defeating these two cronies, you’ll have a full coronary heart to revive your HP. Subsequent up, you’re combating the large dangerous himself.
The One Who Waits – Section 2
The One Who Waits remaining boss in Cult of the Lamb has the next skills:
- Ripper Spikes – This regular variation is much like what you’ve seen earlier than.
- Ripper Spikes X – The spikes strike out diagonally from the boss like an “X” sample.
- Ripper Spikes Circle – If the boss stands nonetheless for a second, he’ll trigger spikes to type round him. This may be lethal when you’re too aggressive in melee.
- Flame Blast – A number of units of flame projectiles will probably be solid in your path.
- Flame Spin – Consider this as akin to these looping fireplace traps within the previous Mario sport, besides there are a number of of them surrounding the boss.
The One Who Waits – Section 3
You thought you had been performed? Nicely, this final part goes to be a doozy when you’re already low on well being. Your opponent will take you all the way down to the depths the place you’ll see your followers crucified. These are what it’s good to pay attention to:
- Floating Eyes – Units of eyes will float round and it’s important to destroy them (they don’t have numerous HP). They’ll additionally repeatedly spit out projectiles, turning this into “bullet hell mode.”
- Flame Turret – After clearing the primary set, the boss’ palms will trigger quite a few fireballs to burst forth. Dodge them as a lot as doable. As soon as the transition is finished, you’ll should remove the units of eyes once more.
Select the god’s destiny
After defeating The One Who Waits in Cult of the Lamb, he’ll revert into his cutesy animal type. You’ll see two choices: homicide or spare. In the event you choose the latter, he’ll reappear again in your camp and he could be transformed right into a follower. He’s obtained the Immortal trait, which suggests he’ll by no means die of previous age.
Notice: Technically, you gained’t must restart a marketing campaign for New Recreation+ Mode. You may proceed onward because the dungeons could be replayed indefinitely.
Cult of the Lamb is offered by way of Steam.